Membership and briefings
- The RCC is currently co-chaired by Coram Children’s Legal Centre and The Children’s Society.
- Enquiries about joining the consortium should be sent by email to kamena.dorling [at] coramclc.org.uk.
- The terms of reference are available to download here
- A template for briefings, statements and consultation responses is available here
Dates of forthcoming meetings
- 1st February 2018 (2-4.30pm)
- 12th April 2018 (2-4.30pm)
This subgroup leads on work relating to guardianship, trafficking and the best interests of children in the asylum and immigration system. For further information, contact the chair, Sam Whyte at UNICEF UK, at samanthaW [at] unicef.org.uk
This subgroup focuses on social care provision for young migrants and refugees, including age assessments and leaving care support. For further information, contact the chair, Judith Dennis at Refugee Council, at judith.dennis [at] RefugeeCouncil.org.uk
This subgroup focuses on the treatment of refugee and migrant families. For further information, contact the chair Abi Brunswick at Project 17 at abi.brunswick [at] project17.org.uk
This subgroup focuses on the detention of families and age-disputed unaccompanied children for the purpose of immigration administration and removal. For further information, contact the chair Jon Hopgood at Bail for Immigration Detainees at john [at] biduk.org